WEEK 3 LEADERBOARDS
MATHletes leaderboard rankings for Week 3 of the 2015 Challenge are posted below. Check to see how you, your school, and your county stacked up this week. Just 1 week left in the January Challenge!
**NOTICE** If you see any issues with your points, you can report them to email@example.com. We are working to iron out the last glitches in our new scoring system and appreciate your patience and feedback.
Thank you and keep up the hard work!
WEEK 3 LEADERBOARD STANDINGS
If you do not see your (or your students’) name/username, please check the first question on the FAQ page to make sure you have signed up correctly. If you still think there is an error with your points, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, class, county, and school and issue. We’ll get you sorted!
LEAGUES & DIVISION WINNERS
STUDENTS > Challengers League
Students challengers with 249 MATHletes mastery points or less at the start of the Challenge on January 5th, 2015. MATHletes are listed by First name, last initial if you entered individually, or by your Khan Academy ‘real name’ if your teacher signed you up. You can change this name under ‘Edit Profile’ on your learning dashboard.
This week’s Student Challenger League winners this week represent the following counties:
STUDENTS > Champions League
Students challengers with 250 MATHletes mastery points or more at the start of the Challenge on January 5th, 2015. MATHletes are listed by First name, last initial if you entered individually, or by your Khan Academy ‘real name’ if your teacher signed you up. You can change this name under ‘Edit Profile’ on your learning dashboard.
This week’s Student Champion League winners this week represent the following counties:
SCHOOLS > Total Skills Mastered
The Total Skills Mastered category aggregates points of all students in the school competing in the MATHletes Challenge 2015
The 3 top primary and secondary schools with the most Total points mastered represent these counties:
SCHOOLS > Points per Eligible Student
The Points Per Eligible Student category takes the total number of points of all students in the school, and divides that by the number of eligible students in that school (not just the number of students competitng). The more students you have competing in the whole school, the better your chances of winning in this category!
The 3 top primary and secondary schools with the most Points per Eligible Student represent these counties:
Notes about the leaderboards:
- MATHletes leaderboards are posted every Friday. They do not update in real-time during the week.
- Points are pulled at 6pm each Thursday for the Friday leaderboards.
- If you signed up for the Challenge after Thursday 22Jan at 6pm, your points will appear on next week’s leaderboards
- Leaderboard standings are based on work in Khan Academy. Weekly Training problem winners are listed in the Weekly Challenge Winners Circle, but this does not have an impact on leaderboard standings
- Teachers: if you have questions about students’ points being counted, please read Question 1 in our FAQ to check your account.
- You can email email@example.com if you think your points are inaccurate or you are missing from the leaderboards. Thanks for your patience.