WEEK 7 LEADERBOARDS // FEBRUARY CUP WEEK 3
Check how you, your school, and your county stack up against other competitors this month.
We're entering the last week of the February Cup - winners announced next week!
February Cup standings
Includes points earned from February 1st to February 19th
If you do not see your (or your students') name/username, please check our FAQ page to make sure you have signed up correctly. If you still think there is an error with your points, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, class, county, and school and issue. We'll get you sorted!
LEAGUES & DIVISIONS
Students challengers with 250 MATHletes mastery points or more at the start of the Challenge on January 5th, 2015. MATHletes are listed by First name, last initial if you entered individually, or by your Khan Academy 'real name' if your teacher signed you up. You can change this name under 'Edit Profile' on your learning dashboard.
Students challengers with 249 MATHletes mastery points or less at the start of the Challenge on January 5th, 2015. MATHletes are listed by First name, last initial if you entered individually, or by your Khan Academy 'real name' if your teacher signed you up. You can change this name under 'Edit Profile' on your learning dashboard.
The Total Skills Mastered category aggregates points of all students in the school competing in the MATHletes Challenge 2015
The Points Per Eligible Student category takes the total number of points of all students in the school, and divides that by the number of eligible students in that school (not just the number of students competing). The more students you have competing in the whole school, the better your chances of winning in this category!
Notes about the leaderboards:
- MATHletes leaderboards are posted every Friday. They do not update in real-time during the week.
- Points are pulled at 6pm each Thursday for the Friday leaderboards.
- If you signed up for the Challenge after Thursday at 4pm, your points will appear on next week’s leaderboards
- Leaderboard standings are based on work in Khan Academy. Weekly Training problem winners are listed in the Weekly Challenge Winners Circle, but this does not have an impact on leaderboard standings
- Teachers: if you have questions about students' points being counted, please read Question 1 in our FAQ to check your account.
- You can email email@example.com if you think your points are inaccurate or you are missing from the leaderboards. Thanks for your patience.